A Wifes Guide To Fixing Her Sexless Marriage
While all the other products listed here are for men, this one is for the female side. Specifically, this eBook is for the wife who wants to find out how to get her husband to be more affectionate, intimate, and sexual with her.
Now, if you want more information about this product, here is the long description…
I understand that the subject I am opening here is personal ... and it may feel a bit uncomfortable talking about it ... but if you want a happier, more satisfying marriage relationship with your husband, hang with me for a moment.
First, let's make sure we are on the same page...
- Do you wish you could get your husband to WANT to show more affection towards you?
- Does your husband seem to have little to no desire in being intimate with you? Would like to enjoy love-filled intimacy with your husband much more frequently?
- Does your husband often avoid being sexual with you? Would you like to have your husband regularly want exciting, passionate, satisfying sex with you?
- Are you in a marriage where you simply do not get enough "loving"...where the frequency and the quality just isn't enough to satisfy you?
- Are you tired of feeling the pain of rejection ... of being rejected most every time you try to initiate closeness?
- Are you tired of feeling unwanted and unneeded?
- Are you tired of feeling like something is wrong with you ... like you are somehow "broken"?
- Are you tired of being belittled, criticized, shamed and embarrassed over your intimate wants and needs?
If so, then you are absolutely at the right place and this is worthy of your attention.
Now, just so you know who I am and what I am about, permit me to introduce myself. My name is Calle Zorro. I am a husband who has been studying and researching what it takes to create a happy, affectionate, intimate, and sexual marriage relationship for 20+ years. What I do is help men and women create the kind of marriage relationship they want.
And, what I am about to share with you is extra special because I have teamed up with a friend and colleague named Rick J, a husband who is just as passionate about helping men and women enjoy a happier, more satisfying marriage relationship as I am.
Here is why this should be of interest to you ... Rick and I have written an eBook with which YOU CAN change the nature, the interactions, and the dynamics of your marriage relationship into something that is much, much more satisfying to you as a wife.
The eBook reveals the secret, hidden reasons why your husband does not want to be as intimate with you as you would like for him to be and what to do to change that.
Now, let's take a closer look...
Inside the eBook, you will discover powerful answers to important questions. For example:
- Procreation is important. Companionship is important. But there's something deeper than all of that. Do you know what the core desire within men and women is that underlies the desire for sex? Those who know and understand this desire are able to attract, influence, and inspire intimacy at a level others cannot.
- Everybody knows that men like sex ... and want sex all the time ... and think about sex all the time ... except for a few guys ... and maybe you are married to one of them ... who seem to have very little desire for sex with their wife. Why is this? What's going on? Is it really true that they have very little desire for sex? Well actually, they DO desire sex and intimacy ... that natural desire for intimacy and sex is still buried inside of them. The problem is, there's a block. You need to understand what it is and how to remove it if a close relationship is important to you.
- What is the secret to being sexually attractive to your husband? What is it that will fire up his desire for intimacy and sex? And, what do you need to avoid that will squelch or even kill his desire for intimacy with you?
- A common mistake some women make that causes their husband to avoid being caught in the bedroom with them. I'm wondering, do you make this mistake?
- What causes a husband to shut out his wife and resist sharing intimacy with her? You better know the answer to this if you wish to have a loving, close, warm, affectionate, and intimate marriage relationship.
- What kind of friend should you be to your husband? Some women get this completely wrong and push their husband away from them.
- Yes, a man wants to feel the emotions of love in sex. Yes, a man wants to feel the pleasure of physical release that comes with sex. But, there is something else he wants that's even more important to him ... something that many women apparently don't know about. What is this something else that your husband wants to feel when having sex with you? Well, it's something that's so important to him that if you are not giving your husband this feeling, then he will likely begin to avoid sex with you ... and he may even seek out another woman to share his sexuality with.
- The story of one woman and what she said and did in social settings that caused her husband to totally withdraw from her sexually. Unfortunately, she didn't understand what she was doing wrong and soon enough, he divorced her and found another woman to share his life with ... and she still doesn't understand what she did that drove him away. If you care about your relationship with your husband, you definitely want to avoid the mistake this woman made.
- The story of another woman and what she said and did in social settings that caused her husband to withdraw from her intimately and sexually. And now, she can't understand why her husband has shut her off and shut her out. If intimacy is important to you, then you'll want to learn from this woman's mistake so you can avoid ending up in her situation.
- Do you know why your husband sometimes has a major negative response to you -- especially when you haven't even said or done anything "bad"? If you've ever said some little something that didn't mean anything to you and you encountered a huge blow-up from your husband, then you need to know the answer to this.
- Would you like to know why your husband sometimes says mean, hurtful, or even cruel things to you? Even better, would you like to know the secret of how to take something mean that your husband says to you and flip it around into massive, massive attraction in him towards you? Now that would be a turnaround, wouldn't it?
- What is a "sexy woman"? What makes a woman "sexy" such that she is attractive to her man? Well, if you think it's a perfectly sculpted woman, wearing an outrageously-priced outfit that is outrageously-revealing, then you are WRONG! Even worse, if you're trying to be like this kind of woman, you are headed for big trouble.
- How is it that some women can have a guy tripping all over himself trying to get her in bed with him while others can't even raise enough interest in their husband to get him off the couch or out of his office?
- Should a wife be "easy to get" for her husband? Or, should she play "hard to get"? Well actually, if you are either one of these, you will FAIL with your husband. If this is a surprise to you, then this section of the book is going to be super important to you.
- What should you do if your husband won't respond to your wants and needs? It's clear that nagging, griping, arguing, and fighting doesn't work. So, how do you get some action going with your husband? How do you get things moving forward in a good way?
- What causes a marriage relationship to deteriorate into nothing more than a "boarding arrangement"? Well, there are actually four causes and once you understand what they are, you can easily fix them or avoid them so that you end up with a far more satisfying marriage relationship instead of just a roommate.
- What is "love"? How "do" you "love"? What is "caring"? How "do" you "care"? These are words that describe what everybody wants but yet so few people can actually define these words in a way that is actionable for them. If your understanding of these words is fuzzy and ambiguous, then it's going to be hard for you to act loving and caring. But, once you understand and implement what we reveal in this book about these words, it will take your relationship to a whole new dimension.
- What is the big secret to creating a harmonious marriage? If every married person knew just this one thing about marriage, divorce rates would plummet dramatically. Well, it's unlikely that everybody will ever know this secret but you can.
- How can you as a wife capture your husband's interest, attention, and desire over every other woman that he knows of? You'll know the answer to that question when you read the "Ugly Girl" story.
Guess what? There is so much more that I have not even mentioned ... ideas for seducing your husband, what to do to get your husband to be romantic towards you, and plenty of other "goodies" for you that can positively impact your relationship with your husband.
So, an eBook ... with powerful answers to important questions you have undoubtedly struggled with in trying to understand what the problem is in your marriage relationship and why your husband acts and behaves towards you in the manner that he does.
If you want to create a relationship with your husband that is loving, affectionate, and intimate, this program is everything you need. With this program, you get the information, insight, and understanding you need.