Husband, Valentine’s Day is coming up soon, and IF you are wanting Valentine’s Day sex, then NOW is when you need to be preparing for that. Now is the time for you to set the stage so that YOUR Valentine’s Day includes affection, intimacy, sex, and passion.
To that end, here is something for you to consider…
One of the designs in life is that of IMPEDANCE. Impedance can be quite useful when there is a need to shut it down, turn it off, stop movement, resist flow, or close up.
So for example, things like the brakes on your vehicle are useful if you are one of those who prefers to stop your car by some means other than crashing.
In other cases, impedance can be rather…shall we say, “unwanted”…like when you are in the mood to make love to your wife but she is resisting, avoiding, and impeding your success with her.
As it applies to the point of this article, impedance is NOT a good thing IF you are wanting Valentine’s Day sex.
Now, here is what you need to be aware of…
Your wife has a whole slew of “mini-programs” that all serve to engage her SEXUAL IMPEDANCE.
I will give you an example…
Let’s say you behave in an arrogant manner towards your wife multiple times between now and Valentine’s Day. Without any conscious effort, your wife fires off her mini-program that says, “I do not like arrogance” and BAM!!! her sexual impedance is engaged. The result? Your chances of getting Valentine’s Day sex are drastically reduced!
Are you wondering what some of the other mini-programs are…that engage your wife’s sexual impedance…so you can avoid them?
If so, I will share some of them with you right now:
- I do not like a man who is a know-it-all.
- I do not like a man who has to prove a point.
- I do not like a man who has to be right.
- I do not like a man who is selfish.
- I do not like a man who is self-centered.
- I do not like a man who puts his self way above his family.
- I do not like a man who believes he is entitled.
- I do not like a man who is unavailable or distant.
- I do not like a man who thinks emotions are weak or unimportant.
- I do not like a man who makes me feel unsexy or unattractive.
- I do not like a man who is wimpy.
- I do not like a man who is a braggart.
- I do not like a man who will lie, be dishonest, or be deceptive.
- I do not like a man who is insecure.
- I do not like a man who is passive, apathetic, or lazy.
- I do not like a man who tries to manipulate or coerce me.
- I do not like a man who is a bully.
- I do not like a man who is critical, judgmental, or negative.
- I do not like a man who is tacky, unclean, unkempt, or ungroomed.
- I do not like a man who has little to no relationship skills.
Fellow, here is how it works…if you do ANYTHING that UNCONSCIOUSLY triggers any of the above mini-programs in your wife’s mind, it WILL engage your wife’s sexual impedance to some degree or another and she will to some extent be turned off from sex with you.
But, if you do unattractive things often enough that you CONSCIOUSLY trigger any of the above mini-programs…meaning that you do them frequently enough that your wife is consciously-aware of what you are doing that she dislikes…then you STRONGLY engage your wife’s sexual impedance…and she will STRONGLY resist sex with you.
So, the message is simple; your wife is REACTING to what you are doing. Knowing this, your job is to operate in such a way that you do NOT trigger any of the mini-programs that engage her “sexual impedance” towards you between now and Valentine’s Day. Fail to do this and your chances of Valentine’s Day sex start diminishing.
Now, there is something you should know: your wife is wired in such a way that she NATURALLY wants to be affectionate, intimate, and sexual with you. She just needs YOU to NOT push any of her many BRAKES that STOP her from being sexual with you. And, she needs you to consistently do this long enough that all the brakes you have previously pushed get released.
Here is the bottom line…
In an attractive and appealing manner, operate in such a way that you do not trigger your wife’s mini-programs that impede her desire for sex…and she will most likely have a strong, natural, free-flowing desire to enjoy Valentine’s Day sex with you.
Copyright 2018 by Calle Zorro